Take your farm/ranch management skills to the next level!
Whether you’re the first or fifth generation, grow crops or raise livestock, this workshop will give you new insights about farming, business, work, money and life. You’ll leave with tools that will improve your effectiveness as a manager and increase the profitability of your farm while protecting the environment.
• How to transform your farm from a pile of assets and a collection of jobs into a business
• Financial planning for ranches
• Sustainable grazing practices
• Interactive activities and hands-on exercises, to apply what you’ve learned
• Network with fellow producers
Dave Pratt, one of the most sought-after speakers on regenerative agriculture and profitable ranching.
Saturday April 8, 9am–4pm
Location: Greenacres Arts Center 8400 Blome Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45243
Lunch and refreshments provided
Register by April 1
or visit green-acres.org/upcoming-events/
Download the flyer HERE